Eastern Treasure | Gold Frankincense and Myrrh Scented Christmas Ornament
Out of stock
These exquisite Christmas ornaments are individually handmade, using the finest essential oils, vegetable wax and decorated with gold biodegradable glitter* and Frankincense and Myrrh resin. They have been designed to give a beautiful scent, that is guaranteed to last for a minimum of 2 Christmases and are unique to Twoodle Co.
- Made from eco friendly vegetable wax, biodegradable glitter* and botanicals (Frankincense and Myrrh resin)
- Individually handmade in London, England
- Vegan, 100% plant-based ingredients
- Free from animal ingredients/processes and cruelty-free
- Scented using natural essential oils
- Every part reusable and/or recyclable or biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
Eastern Treasure: Deep, musky and mystical.
The twilight casts deep shadows of wood, musk and shades of Oud. This dark, eastern attar hints at a hidden memory, that lays slightly out of grasp. This is the scent of mystery, intrigue and delight.
Full ingredients: Rapeseed wax. Essential oils: Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Birch Wood.
Please Note: No not burn or eat. Do not use it in a car or near any heat source (such as near a radiator) as they could melt. Keep away from children and pets.
*All our glitter is biodegradable Cosmetic Bioglitter®. These glitters are produced using a special biodegradable film which is taken from sustainable and responsibly sourced plant extracts. The main ingredient is a plant cellulose, derived from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees.