Twoodle Co Shoreditch Store
Now open to the public again – Welcome Back!
Address: 10 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH (just off Brick Lane)
Closest Tube Station: Liverpool Street
Other close tube stations: Shoreditch High Street, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Bethnal Green.
About: Come and visit us in the heart of London and sample our scented delights and see how our products being made. Located just off trendy Brick Lane, this is where all the magic happens. See below for details on how we are protecting our team and customers during the CoronaVirus global pandemic.
2021 Opening Times
Following the announcement of the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are delighted to announce that we will be reopening our store to the public on Monday April 12th 2021.
We have worked hard to give you a special in-store experience where you can see our products being made in-front of your very eyes! This will give you an insight into the care and attention that goes into making your candles, room diffusers, hand soaps and ornaments.
COVID-SECURE: In-store Social Distancing Measures
The health of our team members and customers is of paramount importance to us, therefore we have introduced the following measures. Please note these measures may change at any time, as we carefully watch the changing guidelines from the government.
- At the moment we can host up to four (6) customers at a time in store to maintain current social distancing guidelines – we ask that customers maintain a distance of one-two (1-2) meters apart using the floor markings on the shop floor
- The wearing of a face covering that fully covers the mouth and nose is mandatory for all customers and team members (except those exempt)
- We are cash free only and we are accepting smartphone, card and contactless payments
- We are regularly cleaning the entire store with HSE certified anti-viral and anti-bacterial cleaning solution
- We encourage the use of shopping baskets provided
- We have provided hand sanitiser in store, we ask that you use this before handling products
- We have carried out a HSE approved CoronaVirus risk assessment to help us minimise risk
- We have implemented the NHS track and trace instore, which is mandatory for team members and visitors. However, this is not mandatory for customers but have made this function accessible to customers who wish to use it
- We ask that if you have CoronaVirus symptoms, to stay at home and isolate. All our products sold online are covered by our Scent Guarantee and any products can be returned at no cost to you if you don’t like your chosen scent. If you would like help choosing a scent, please call our customer service team on 02070334214 which is open 7 days a week, 11am-6pm and we’d be happy to help