Twoodle Co Shoreditch Store
Address: 10 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH (just off Brick Lane)
Closest Tube Station: Liverpool Street
Other close tube stations: Shoreditch High Street, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Bethnal Green.
About: Come and visit us in the heart of London and sample our scented delights and see how our products being made. Located just off trendy Brick Lane, this is where all the magic happens. Please note that there may be days/times where we are unable to open while some of our time are still being furloughed. If you plan to visit our store, feel free to email us or phone us to check we will be open and save disappointment and thank you for your understanding.
Please note that opening times/days are subject to change due to the pandemic.
Following the announcement of the easing of lockdown restrictions, reopened our store to the public on Monday April 12th 2021.
We have worked hard to give you a special in-store experience where you can see our products being made in-front of your very eyes! This will give you an insight into the care and attention that goes into making your candles, room diffusers, hand soaps and ornaments.
We now offer candle refills in-store. Bring in your empty Twoodle Co candle jars and we will refill them for you;
- Medium candle – we will refill for the price of a small candle (£19)
- Large candle – we will refill for the price of a medium candle (£35)
Free Event Space
From 19th July 2021, we’re able to offer our store and garden as a free event space or for a private shopping event.
In-Store COVID measures
The health of our team members and customers is of paramount importance to us, therefore we have introduced the following measures. Please note these measures may change at any time, as we carefully watch the changing guidelines from the government.
- The wearing of a face covering is now optional
- We are cash free and we accept smartphone, card and contactless payments
- We are regularly cleaning the entire store with HSE certified anti-viral and anti-bacterial cleaning solution
- We encourage the use of shopping baskets provided
- We have provided hand sanitiser in store, we ask that you use this before handling products
- We have carried out a HSE approved CoronaVirus risk assessment to help us minimise risk
- We have implemented the NHS track and trace instore, which is now optional
- We ask that if you have CoronaVirus symptoms, to stay at home and isolate. All our products sold online are covered by our Scent Guarantee and any products can be returned at no cost to you, see the SCENT GUARANTEE for more information. If you would like help choosing a scent, please call our customer service team on 02070334214, open 7 days a week, 11am-6pm and we’re always very happy to help you