Twoodle Co Shoreditch
Our store is currently closed due to the nationwide lockdown. We are still fulfilling online orders and you can drop by the store to pick up Click and Collect orders (buy online and select Click and Collect delivery option). If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Click and Collect orders can be collected Monday-Saturday 11am-4pm
Store re-opening: 2rd December 2020
Address: 10 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH (just off Brick Lane).
Closest Tube Station: Liverpool Street
Other close tube stations: Shoreditch High Street, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Bethnal Green.
About: Come and visit us in the heart of London and sample our scented delights and see how our products being made. Located just off trendy Brick Lane, this is where all the magic happens. See below for details on how we are protecting our team and customers during the CoronaVirus global pandemic.
Opening days and times (from 2nd December 2020):
Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2020/2021
December 24th 2020: 8am-3pm
December 25th 2020: Closed
December 26th 2020: 11am-5pm
December 31st 2020: 9:30am-4pm
January 1st 2021: Closed
We have worked hard to give you a special in-store experience, where you can see our products being made in-front of your very eyes! This will give you an insight into the care and attention that goes into making your candles, room diffusers, hand soaps and ornaments.
In-store CoronaVirus Measures
The health of our team members and customers is of paramount importance to us, therefore we have introduced the following measures. Please note these measures may change at any time, as we carefully watch the changing guidelines from the government.
- At the moment we can host up to four (4) customers at a time in store to maintain current social distancing guidelines – we ask that customers maintain a distance of one-two (1-2) meters apart using the floor markings on the shop floor
- The wearing of a face covering that fully covers the mouth and nose is mandatory for all customers and team members
- We are cash free only and we are accepting smartphone, card and contactless payments
- We are regularly cleaning the entire store with HSE certified anti-viral and anti-bacterial cleaning solution
- We encourage the use of shopping baskets provided
- We have provided hand sanitiser in store, we ask that you use this before handling products
- We have carried out a HSE approved CoronaVirus risk assessment to help us minimise risk
- We have implemented the NHS track and trace instore, which is manditory for team members and visitors. However, this is not mandatory for customers but have made this function accessible to customers who wish to use it
- We ask that if you have CoronaVirus symptoms, to stay at home and isolate. All our products sold online are covered by our Scent Guarantee and any products can be returned at no cost to you if you don’t like your chosen scent. If you would like help choosing a scent, please call our customer service team on 02070334214 which is open 7 days a week, 11am-6pm and we’d be happy to help